banner

Thursday 18 July 2013

Breaking News (Fire Disaster) :: Fire Burns Down Shop in Sango Ota




At about 3:00am, a shop in Sango otta around texaco area caught fire and every thing in the shop got burnt.The shop that was reported to have caught fire because of the PHCN pole supplying light to the the Shop.The PHCN pole caught Fire and affected the shop, thereby causing the shop to burn Down. I interviewed persons living around the shop, and one of them said:

 "I was  hearing sparking sound in the night, I was soo afraid, but I didn't want to come out, and so I told my husband, he went outside and saw smoke was already all over the place and the shop was burning intensely " 
She Added,"the PHCN pole that is supplying light to the shop was the major cause of the fire, as  we found out after the shop hard already burnt down" . If you go there now, the shop is still burning. I can only imagine how the owners of the shop will be feeling now. may The Lord have mercy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...