banner

Friday 2 August 2013

[ URBAN FASHIONISTER OF THE WEEK ] UGO -> "Distinctiveness, Boldness & Confidence gives me Dapper Look"



                 
Meet our Urban Fashionister of the week, Mr Ugo. He was a fashioniter before he left Nigeria for Scotland and guess what, he has maintained his outstanding fashion sense and according to him, he keeps getting better on how he combines what he wears and how he looks each day. Please enjoy our moments with him in an exclusive interview , as you add to your repertoire. Enjoy below.

>Can we meet you sir? 
My name is Izediunor Ugochukwu Daniel. A young man who loves God, and who is passionate about good things life has to offer. 
> You are from where sir?
Some people argue I don't look Nigerian. News flash!! I’m proudly Nigerian, from delta state 
>We learnt that you finished from covenant University, What can you say about CU?Yes I did. I’m a business Administration graduate from the prestigious Covenant University. Wow! Covenant University is one of the best things that ever happened to me. Covenant University in certain ways brings out the best in you, helps you align to your purpose in life and completes you as a total being.


> Did Covenant University change your life in any way? How?
Yes the university did in so many ways. The university environment helped my spiritual life grow in a dynamic way. Met a couple of wonderful people who inspired me in so many ways especially in the way I perceived certain things in life and then the university choir and hospitality unit where I served for four years built my confidence and show man ship
                            
> What inspires you to be UGO?
God, my amazing mum, my wonderful step- father, my mentor (Dr. Billy Ogunsola), my pastor (Pastor Olusegun Akinkugbe), music and fashion 
>After you left CU, did you pursue your masters or was you just chilling ;)
Yes I did. Finished my service year in 2011 and travelled out to further my education in Scotland where I now reside 
> Wow! You already have your MSc??
That’s impressive, so what’s your Current Occupation?
It’s no surprise; almost everyone has got a Masters. Presently, I work with one of the banks in Scotland.
                  
     
> You are An Enthusiastic Fashionister, how have you been able to take it to the next Level since you left School?
I have still maintained my outstanding fashion sense and I keep getting better on how I combine what I wear and how I look each day. Looking good is good business because it determines how the public address you which is very paramount to me. Most importantly is my fashion consulting firm which will be providing bespoke consulting services soon. 
>Do you have any Clothing Line?
No I don't and don't intend to have one 
> Have you worked with Any Fashion Designer or Designers? If yes on what Project(s)?
Not yet.  For now, I just provide fashion advice when consulted. 
>You Left Nigeria for Scotland after your First Degree, How is the fashion Industry in Scotland?
Well. There’s not so much happening in the fashion Industry in Scotland. All I can say is that the industry is beginning to gain grounds and earning international reputations.
                             
>Have you attended any Fashion show since you got to Scotland? if yes what are those shows and how was the experience like?
No I haven't. The fashion shows take place more in England.

>Do you Wear Nigerian Made Designs in Scotland? How is Nigerian Designs Embraced there?
Yes I do. Most of my blazers/ suits are Nigerian made; Made by O' Daniel Clothing and Norbert Stone. Also, I wear casuals from KOBO fashion and NACK Clothing. The designs are unique, get people’s attention and well embraced here.

>What Is Your Fashion Statement?
Distinctiveness
Boldness
Confidence
 They all give me what we call the ‘dapper look’ and make me feel on top of the world
                    
>Ok, let’s go personal a little bit ....What is your favourite food: 
Pounded yam and vegetable soup 
>Can you even Cook at all?? If yes what was the best meal you ever prepared and at what event was it prepared? 
Yes I cook a lot. A taste will convince you... Lol. One of the best meals I've ever prepared was my special yummy chicken sauce for the send-forth of my best friend, Adaobi Umeh in May. 
>Can you marry A Damsel that doesn't Know How to cook? 
 Hmmm.. Well, I really can't say. I wonder why a damsel won't know how to cook. Anyways, she would've to learn and sharpen her culinary skills before she can steal my last name. 
> What are your specifications in terms of wife Material? 
She has to be a total woman (educated, smart, pretty and God fearing), must be ready to support me in terms of my future goals and aspirations, love me for who I am. She doesn't really have to be fashionable; I can groom her on that. I might sound biased now, she must be a good singer. Above all she has to be approved by God. 
                                 
> Who is your favorite actor and actress: 
My favourite actors are John Dumelo and Robert De Niro.
My favourite actresses are Patience Ozorkwor and Whoopi Goldberg 
> What are your motivations in life? 
The Word of God which gives me life a bearing.  I thrive to be the best in all that I DO and never give up easily. Like the saying goes, Rome wasn’t built in a day which makes me believe that Patience and Honesty are the tantalizing ingredients in making the best outta whatever I do. 
> Who is/are your role models? 
My parents, Mr. Muyiwa Fadugba, Bishop T.D Jakes, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo and Ohimai Atafo
> Are you single sir?Yes, very single.

                              


> If single why?  
Well, I would say my been single is due to fact that I have no time yet to start a relationship again, because I need to be focused at this stage of my life and make sure I get certain things right and certain things in place before considering any relationship. 
> When last did u go to the cinema to see a movie? 
Last month 
> With who?  
My friends 
> What movie did you see?  
Man of steel 
> Where do you see yourself in the next five years? 
Hmmm, in five years, by God's grace I should have started my fashion consulting firm and taken my praise ministry to another level and considering settling down with the woman of my heart. 
>Its being a nice moment with you sir, do you want to give your Twitter/Facebook details for your fans? 
My Facebook ID is Ling-Izediunor Hugolistic Daniel 
>Thank You for your time sir
U most welcome. And thanks for the interview

15 comments:

  1. Ahnahn our very own fashionista hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Dapper Look" Boss u nail the interview jor *wa shere* CU fashionista, NUC tytest fashionista (only corper when look like staff) Scotland Classy Dude,, guys watch out for more i promise u these dude isnt done yet.....Bigger YOU Bro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely suits man. M so proud of u!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yess Bosss....Not surprised at your manisfestation...when we were boys, you got the swaggg..now we are men, you got class...Mr Fashionista, keep being you, keep doing your thing, keep your foundation in christ, Keep being a trail blazer in the fashion industry and most asssuredly..you are becoming a world changer...Proud of you man!!!!........Derek Oz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmn! Our very own sturvvy sturvvs Hugolistic! Hasn't stopped repping. Looking really great! You've always had a brilliant personal sense of style. Great stuff u've got going on. Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brotherly, I'm so proud of you my yanga friend. When you see me look good on stage, just know that sometimes, I peep @ your outlook. *Wink. I celebrate you Bro. One love. KOLASAX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Ugo! Can't wait for that Fashion line though!!! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Have always known you to be ₳ Good lover of fashion, believe Me you make all Ugo's proud and i'm one of them, you look So Goog in all outfits, Ride 〇n bro... Thumb up. (Hugo Boss) Ugo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved every bit of the interview! One thing that caught my attention (well asides the dress sense) was his eloquence! Brilliant one ugo! The sky is a stepping stone for you! Keep keeping on! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adetunji Bolorunduro8/03/2013 12:35 am

    As my friend and padi will always say, looking good is serious business and money is the major determinant. when it comes to combining and defining fashion, Hugolistic Ugo is my mentor. Also, dude can cook for World Bank, he is a cheerful giver, always with a big smile, I am a living witness. Keep it up mahn, GOD bless u more and more, Amen!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ugo!!!!!!! love you to bits! you are doing really great! keep it up..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. My pops is the "dappest" man evuh!!! Well to those who knew and cared to know, it was no news than my sense of style was liberated following your celebrated exit from CU. You've inspired not jez me buh so many others with what I've chosen to call "The Dress Epiphany". Keep on rockin' pops, there's only one you this world needs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dan the man you know I think you are the sharpest man in the office but you sell Scotland short.

    We are very into our fashion and are a creative people it's just knowing where to look.

    With all those suits I can see why you work so much overtime.

    Keep it real
    Jay K

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...