banner

Monday 7 October 2013

I DONT DRINK NOR SMOKE , I ONLY BELIEVE IN GOD - SEAN TIZZLE REVEALS IN AN INTERVIEW ( READ )



             
There is this mentality that if you are into circular music in Nigeria without being a marijuana smoker or belong to some fraternity group, you wont be that successful in your music career. Hmmm!!! ... well , as for Sho Lee Cronner , Seun Morihanfen  popularly known as Sean Tizzle, the story is different.

 If you will agree with me, Sean Tizzle is not doing bad in the music industry especially after his single sho lee became a hit. 

 In an Interview with Silverbird Tv, he said :

  " You might see me putting on blings , earings and act like rascal, but i wonna tell you, God has always being my inspiration, I DONT SMOKE, I DONT DRINK , God brought me where i'm today"
 
Hmmm! Fellow Urban Readers , share your thoughts on this post, lets hear what you have to say, do you believe him ??

1 comments:

  1. I really think I believe him, its possible shaa and he looks cool too

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...