banner

Saturday 22 June 2013

Evangelist Ebenezer Obey on Leaving His Music Career to Serve God andMore.




                                                  
Dr Ebenizar said , and I quote "God’s call cannot be resisted. God called me after being a successful musician. I have taken my music to the four corners of the world and God now called me into the ministry. I heeded the call and here I am today. I knew everything about me came from God. The success I recorded as a musician also came from God When God spoke to me, I wondered if I could be able to embark on the journey. But when the Holy Spirit speaks, it speaks the right words."

On what has changed about him 21 years after becoming a servant of God: Several things have changed about me. I noticed that before I came into the ministry, the life of a celebrity was still in me. But by the time I came into the ministry, I started weighing a lot of things because not everything is acceptable to God. If you want to follow God’s way, you must be prepared to do away with certain things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...