banner

Friday 21 June 2013

[ EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW ] : - WITH Roy Deluna





What are your names sir? :
Roy Deluna DaSilva Lan.

Can you tell us the meaning of your names?:
Sure, Roy means king, Deluna means something charming.





You are From where sir ?:
 I'm from Delta state, Nigeria. Precisely from Ogwashi-ukwu., let me Famz, Okonjo iweala and Okocha are from my village.




People think you are mixed breed because of your skin color, make us understand sir?: 
yeah. A lot of people think the same too. My dad and my mum are really fair and also i have white traits in my family line. That's why I look this fair and white.


 What is your Occupation?: 
I am a student, public speaker and most vividly a super-model (laughs)                                                                     




Woow! what school do you attend ? 
Covenant University


Seriously? ...Ok what can you say about Covenant University?: 
Hmmm..... CU  is a wonderful school no doubt. The school that oozes swag , ensures safety and most importantly imbibes spirituality. (Cuts in) and yeah we have beautiful girls.

How has CU changed your life?: 
Wow this going to be a long list,
My dress sense (you just have to look good), my eating habit; I've learnt how to eat only once a day (I used to be a glutton), also I started modeling when I came to CU, it was quite funny at first because I never even saw myself as one, but during redefinition I got so many offers from fashion designers asking me to model for them, I found it fascinating and ever since then my modeling career has been thriving. Most notably cu has transformed my spiritual life. I now realize there's no greater power apart from God.



Hmmmm!! interesting..You are from family of how many children ?

We are 7. Four handsome guys and three beautiful girls.

What is your position?
I'm the sixth child, the last boy and most certainly, the Joseph of the family. (Keeps straight face)





What inspires you to be you?:
Lovely question, I most certainly believe  there's something unique about every one of us, it all starts with appreciating who you are. Everyone is blessed with something that can affect his/her world. I read an article which wrote about how each one of us is endowed with upto hundred talents, it's left for us to discover such potentials. So I believe there's no better Roy Deluna Lan.













What is our favorite food?:
Hahaha I love plantain (not bolly) ... Then also I love my ewa g beans (thanks to CU)





Who is your favorite actor and actress?:
Ramsey Noah, Channing tatum Robert deniro(iron man)... Actress Rukky sanda and Jennifer Lawrence (hunger games)

What are your motivations in life?:
The need to impact lives. Apparently money doesn't motivate me, it's the right use of money that motivates me.




Who is/are your role models?: 
Tony Robbins, Joel osteen and my super role model is Steve Jobs. That man transformed the world and also my world.







You are a fair skinned ,cute guy, how often do girls disturb you?

You know the answer to this question. Well I don't  like the word "disturb" . Lol  I have many female admirers I must confess. (Winks).  Yeah and ever since I appeared on Linda ikeji s blog, the traffic I've been having from girls has rocketed. It's been amazing though.




Woow thats amazing ..Has any guy ever approached you for intimacy, you know what am talking about yeah?
This question sha.....must I answer this. Ok YES even in CU some funny looking guys literally ask me out. One man from Malaysia after seeing my picture on Facebook went as far as promising to buy me house if only I agree to 'see' him. My brother it's a funny world we live in. Wonders shall never end.




Omg!! this world is full of weird people Do you like girls sir?: 
Like is an understatement, I loveeeeeee girls





Hmmm!! interesting..are you single sir? 
YES. I am single. (Covers face)

Why?
I'm waiting for my Cinderella, my Cinderella if your reading this; do find me lol., I think I'm ready for a relationship. After my break up last year I took a break from dating. But now i think I'm young and ready. 

When last did u go to the cinema to see a movie? 
Errrm.  Last month.

With who?
Lol a dear friend of mine, a celeb to be. She was once a crush but later became a dear friend.

What movie did you see?
Jack the giant slayer.

Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Ohh I should have made my name nationwide, also made the millions.



Hmmmm!!!! seen do you love fashion?
Yes i do' fashion is a statement, you should define your style.




Who are your role models in the fashion industry?
Errr mm *thinking* I love Abercrombie & Fitch 

Do you wanna give your fbook and twitter handle?
of course.. My Facebook handle is Roy Deluna Lan.
 Twitter handle : @charmingdeluna. 
Instagram: @charmingdeluna

Thank you for taking your time sir?

One Love.






5 comments:

  1. CU's fineeeeeeest. #repping

    ReplyDelete
  2. See my crush :).. deluna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This boy be killing everyones blog ,how can i meet him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roy from Linda Ikeji's blog. hottie.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...