banner

Sunday 2 June 2013

Joshua Nwosu's Interpretation of fashion..he said (This is my Owninterpretation Of Fashion)




I Caught  him dressed this manner with a high level of charisma and confidence to an event. Well, looking at his appearance,it's obvious that he was trying to pass a message through his "combo" i interviewed him to affirm my instincts about his dressing, and he said  " This is my Own interpretation Of Fashion"  . I had to take his shot because its not all the time that you see something this unique.

For me.. i think he his extraordinary, i Love the Pinkish Floral pocket square on his cream shirt and his tweedlike  Cravat. His Red trouser looks perfect for his outfit. Fashionister Extraordinaire all the way :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...