banner

Monday 3 June 2013

Ty Strings in a catchy trendy Appearance...




Name :: TyStringz
Occupation:: Guitarist/ singer 
Blazer :: Butler & Webb 
Wristwatch :: Vive 
Shirt :: Tm Lewin

If i had not taken those shots , God wouldn't have forgiven me, I mean I couldn't just let go when I sighted him. my God..The tweed chocolate material of the blazer is soo sick, worn perfectly, also the buttons attached to the tip end of the hands of the blazer ,has this look of burnt cocoa seeds , plus the chocolate color of the elbow pad, All making the blazer look more sophisticated.The pocket square and the tie are just too cool to go out on a date :) I mean they are matching strategically with the Tm shirt. the golden cufflinks crowned everything all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...